Sunday

Ship Wrecked! (math & sight word game!)

After seeing a game called Don't Get Zapped on Swap Frog First Graders (I love this blog by the way) I decided to add my own spin to the game to make it fit the pirate theme. The name of the game is Shipped Wrecked. Students pick a stick and read the work or solve the problem. If they get it correct they get to keep the stick, if they get it wrong they put it back. If they pick a stick that says Ship Wrecked then they need to put all of their sticks back. If they pull a stick that says trade with another player, then they need to give their sticks to another player and the other player takes the first players sticks. I think lose a turn is self explanatory :o)

To make this game, print out the game sheet on to address labels. Then put in half and place on craft sticks.


Let me know your thoughts and if you have any other ideas on how this can be adapted. Also, please check out Swamp Frog First Graders if you haven't already by clicking on the button.




Ship Wreaked Addition to 20


Ship Wreaked Sight Words

2 comments:

I love to hear from the crew!