Saturday

Autism Classroom




Being a special education teacher who never knows what types of students she will have year to year, I am always on the lookout for new ideas. I am also a parent of a child whose official diagnosis is PDD-NOS. So I found this website through a mommies group I belong to called Autism Classroom that looks promising. Click here to check it out.
Check it out if you work with students on the spectrum, which I think most teachers will at some point in their career. My question to you all is, what is your go to website for information on teaching students with disabilities?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled onto your blog and I am so glad I did. There are not that many special educational blogs out there and it is nice when I find one. I am a SPED Prek-K teacher and I love to share and get ideas. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!