Monday

Gingerbread Men!!


I have gone gingerbread man crazy in my classroom! I read every gingerbread book I could get my hands on to the kids for the past two weeks. We also made our own gingerbread boys/girls out of foam to put on our classroom Christmas tree. Then last week when the kids were not paying attention, the gingerbread people ran away!!! It was hysterical! We used clues that I got from another blog. (As soon as I remember where it was, I will post it) The kids had a hard time figuring out the clues, but that goes with the population that I teach. For our cooking activity last Friday we made cinnamon ornaments using applesauce, glue, and cinnamon. My room still smelled great this morning.


In all of this gingerbread craziness I made a few activities to use in my classroom also.(like the game board to the right) I am posting them on my TPT account, so please check them out and rate them if you download them. As always they are FREE!!! Maybe when I am out on maternity leave I will make something that I feel is worthy of selling. ( I think I am dreaming.... ) Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thnak you, Caitlin! I just discovered your website and downloaded the g-bread board to use next year. I'll keep checking your site. Enjoy your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog, so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Click here to see what it's all about.
    http://simplestepstosentencesense.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html
    All the best,
    Charlene Tess

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!