Friday

Behavior

I have linked up with Heather over at  Krazy About Kindy to discuss behavior systems in the classroom. This year I started using a clip chart that was all over Pintrest last summer. I designed it in Microsoft Digital Image Suite and added some graphics. Then during one of Vista Prints "sales" for free banners I ordered it. I LOVE it! Being a banner it is super durable and brightly colored. I hung it on my chalkboard. I will say, this works great for most of the kids. All of general education students respond well to it. Of course not all behavior systems will work for everyone, sometimes you have to modify for one student. Such is the life of a special educator. :o) Head on over to Krazy About Kindy to check out the linky party by clicking on her blog button.


Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to hear from the crew!