Monday

Green Eggs & Ham... in May?


Well, I actually did this activity for Dr. Suess's birthday, but I never shared. The kids LOVED it. I found the idea on pintrest. We orginially were going to use vanilla pudding and add green food coloring, but when I went to the grocery store, I discovered a new pudding, Mixcheif, color changing pudding . It was great! We all The kids thought it was pure magic. When we added the milk the pudding turned a great Kelly green color. After we made the pudding, each student put a spoonful on their plate and then they added a Nilla wafer to the middle. For an added touch we also put some rainbow sprinkles on. This will definitely be a repeat activity for next year and probably a summer treat for my own boys.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I just discovered your blog from TBTS and I'm excited to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!