Sunday

Monster freebie!!

Wow! Has it been a whirlwind these past two months. Between school, my family, and going back to school myself I am finding it hard to have a minute to breath. I have a student who is struggling with identifying numbers 7-12 so I made him a cover up sheet with just those numbers. I am going to make a die with dots for those numbers. He will then roll die, count the dots and color in the matching number ( or place a counter, eraser, etc. over it). I hope some of you can use this! Get it byclicking the link below the picture.

**I have updated this freebie!!! Check it out here!**
Monster Cover Up
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Love it! Thanks for the freebie. I am a new follower!

    Ann
    @http://mrsgreeneskindergartenkorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!