Saturday

Oh no freebie!!

I had a special request from the wonderful paraprofessionals that I work with to make a version of oh no! that is not seasonal and that has both the upper and lowercase letters on the cards. So this is what I came up with. What do you think?

 To get your own copy head on over to my TPT store and download it. Please please leave feedback and a rating. I love feedback because it lets me know if there is something I can improve on.




I linked this post up with Worksheet Wednesday for the Summer Bloggin' series over at the Teaching Tribune.  Check out this link for lots of great ideas!!




   photo blogsignature2.png

4 comments:

  1. I love your title for your blog. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Stop on by and see what its all about.

    www.mrsolsensmoosetracks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome freebie!! I know my kinders will love it!! So glad I found you through the worksheet Wednesday linky party!! Thank you so very much for sharing such an awesome freebie!!!

    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This game is always a hit!! Thanks for sailing over!

      Caitlin

      Delete

I love to hear from the crew!