Tuesday

Sight words: Color by code (Freebie!)

Something new I started doing with our sight words is color by code. I originally posted about this in this blog post.  Students color their sight words by the code to reveal the answer to the question.  Everyone seemed to really like the color by code so I decided to make another that is not seasonally related. It has cute little riddles to solve by coloring.   I have a free preview just for the readers of my blog by clicking here.   (Make sure you go through the link and not through TPT.  The link doesn't have a watermark on it.)  If you head on over to my TPT store you can download the entire file.  If you download please leave a comment.   I would love your feedback on the freebie as if this is something that can be used, I will continue to make them.


Click here to get your free preview copy!
Freebie Fridays

  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!