Tuesday

Assistive Technology




If you follower me on Twitter or Facebook then you know that last week I did a presentation on Assistive Technology. Overall I felt it went really well and I was really excited to show the parents, fellow teachers, and therapists all of the different assistive tech that I use. The paraprofessionals in my classroom joked with me that I would need a truck to take it all with me. In addition to the presentation, I also created a handout that I gave to every that attended that had different information on it regarding apps, accessibility, make your own AT, etc.  I thought that I would share the handout with you also as I think it has some useful information on  it.   I made it a google document so that I can keep adding to it.  You can find it by clicking here.



   Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!