Sunday

President's Day Freebie!!

My favorite place to get graphics for my classroom materials, My Cute Graphics, just added some new President's Day clipart to her webpage. I just had to find a way to use it!

 I made these cards to use with my students as a vocabulary and matching game. Each month we have different words that are some vocabulary related to that month. For example we this month we have heart, Valentine, card, President, White House, Abraham Lincoln, etc. This is a great way to practice some of the vocabulary that the students may see or hear and give them some background knowledge with it. It is amazing how quickly they pick up on these words and begin using them. Well, here you go, a freebie to start your week off right!! If you download please leave a comment here or feedback on my TPT store. I really appreciate it!!! You can download it from TPT here or Google here.






  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!