Monday

work box: Flower Power

beginning sounds, center, game, reading This is my newest work box for my students.  This box may need to be more teacher directed depending on the student level.  The original intent was a beginning sounds activity, but then when I was putting it together I realized that there is so much more I can do with it.  This is what I came up with:  
Ask the student to find the picture of the...
Have the student pick out a flower and identify the object
Have the student pick out a flower and verbally identify the beginning sound
Ask the student to find a flower that begins with a ...


beginning sounds, center, game, reading

If you are interested, you can purchase this activity at my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store or my Teacher's Notebook store.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!