Saturday

Currently June!

I am so excited to join back up with the currently wagon. I missed last month, but wanted to make sure I could do this month. So here it is.....


currently


Listening: We love Big Bang Theory in our house!  My kids love it also.  We always joke and say our oldest son, A, will be like Sheldon when he is older.

Loving:  In case you haven't heard or noticed, I finally bought my own domain name (Bazinga!).  I had some trouble getting it to connect with blogger and for everything to switch over. However, after spending some time on the phone with a helpful gentleman at Google, I was finally able to fix it.

Thinking:  In January I started running.  I love running.  I did prior to having kids and it is such a great stress reliever.  I made it through January and into February, but ended up sick and stopped.  Now I just want to start again, which leads me on to......

Wanting:  More time in my day.  More time for exercise, more time to clean up my classroom, more time to blog, and most importantly more time to spend with my family.

Needing:  I desperately need a pedicure and manicure.  I had an appointment scheduled in April, but my due to the passing of my Grandfather (Love ya Pop! ) I canceled it. Now I am slacking on rescheduling.

3 Vacay Essentials:  I would wear flip flops year round if I could.  I now wear a brand called Orthoheel.  They are not cheap, but at the end of the day my back is not out of whack from wearing them.  I also always need my sun glasses and a great book to read while on vacation.  Any suggestions on a read for this summer?


Well that wraps it up!  Sail on over to Farley's blog and check out all of the other's who have linked up.


 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin - So glad I found your blog! I also just bought my domain name - don't know why I waited so long. Big Bang Theory is my favorite show on TV now. :-) Actually....I just mentioned Wil Wheaton on my post for June Currently. Ha!

    Corrina
    From Mrs. Allen’s Teaching Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin,
    I'm a big runner, you should get back into it. The summer is the perfect time. I'm gonna check in on you and see how it's going. :o)
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever find a fairy godmother to give you those extra hours, ask her to visit me too :) I just finished the last Sookie Stackhouse book which was great & The fault in Our Stars by John Green. Hope you have an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caitlin!
    We were neighbors on Farley's Currently, so I get another chance to say HI!
    Glad your blog finally found itself. That whole domain thing is a mystery to me. I just click on things three times and cross my fingers!
    More time in the day would be a treat--especially in the summer. Let me know if you find some...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!