Saturday

Preschool Holiday activities





We have been having a lot of fun in my preschool ECSE class.  The kiddos are super excited about Christmas and  I have been using that to my advantage. 





We have been using playdough to work on our fine motor skills and imagination.  We used popsicle sticks and playdown and tried to make trees.  Later in the week after reading and the Gingerbread Man, we used gingerbread man cuts out (laminated!) and made faces, buttons, etc.  The kids were then having their gingerbread people talk to each other.













This tree has been a huge hit!!  I found the felt tree at the local thrift store for $4.  I then used cut outs that I received from Carson Dellosa (Part of the Holiday Fun Collection) as ornaments.  The kids have loved these cutouts! They are not only using them for ornaments but as cookies in the play kitchen.








What have your been doing in your classroom to keep the December peace?


1 comment:

  1. amazing video. Full of adventure. I am little cunfused to hire blogging service for my project. well, all in all your sharing was awsome. keep sharing the fantastic gaming photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!