Saturday

Versatile Blogger Award

Ok, so last weekend I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Fun 2B in First. Thank you!!! Yes, it has taken me this long to acknowledge it.....Life has been busy!!


This award comes with three rules. 1) Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them in your post. 2) Share 7 things about yourself. 3) Pass this award on to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Ok, 7 things... lets see where shall I start...

1. I grew up on a farm in NJ. Well, it was actually my grandparents farm and we lived next door. I spent most of my time there however. My grandparents sold/sell Christmas Trees and pumpkins. It is a huge part of my childhood and I love taking my kids back there.


2. Speaking of kids... I have 2 boys... A is 5 and B is 2. And SURPRISE!!! I am pregnant with number 3. I am due April 3rd. This baby was a HUGE surprise to my husband and I.

3. I am a band geek. I started playing the flute in 4th grade. In 8th grade I joined the marching band and began playing the melophone (a marching french horn). I also play the piccolo and a little bit of cello. I am also a member of the National Honors band Fraternity, Kappa Kappa Psi.

4. I love exercising... it just seems like since I became a mom I can not find the time to do it. I have always wanted to run in a 5K... but I think it will be a while yet..

5. I love scary movies, yet I am easily scared. I just at the slightest noise in the dark.

6. I have been best friends with my bf since we were 5. She and I have been through a lot together and really grew up to different lives, but remained friends throughout! I just wished she lived closer!!!

7. My husband was always a bowler and when we got married got me onto a league. I never thought I would like it as much as I do. Unfortunately we can not bowl as often as we used to due to cost, but it is still lots of fun!!
Now for my 15 blogs....    ok... I know I have more... but the computer and I are not getting along, so I will add more later!!













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!