Friday

Thanksgiving Fun Freebies!


So I really feel like I am neglecting my blog and all of my followers. I have just been crazy busy with school and by the time I get home, I am ready for bed. I have made a few new games to go with Thanksgiving. I am trying to post a game called "Oh Turkey" on TpT, but I am not have good luck with that. When I do, I will post a link so ya'll can go check it out. Check it out here!!  It is Free!!!

I did recently make another letter find with a Thanksgiving theme. I heard from one of the kindergarten teachers that her students loved it, so I wanted to share it with my readers. Click here to check it out! (Updated 11/1/2014)

In addition, I made a new roll a word game for some of my first graders. To make the die I printed out a blank die and just wrote the words on it. The students roll the die and color in one bar for the word they rolled. Check that one out here! (Link Updated 11/1/2014)

My latest blog on TeachHub is up. It is about cooking in the Special Education classroom. Check that out here!


There is also a great linky party going on over at Kinder Fun! It is all things November!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!