Thursday

Preventing the summer Slide


** I have posted an update to this post for 2013. Check it out by clicking here.  **

If you read my latest post on TeachHub you know that I offered up some freebies to help with the summer slide. If you haven't read it yet, what are waiting for!!! Go check it out here! If you are here for the freebies I am not going to keep you waiting. Check it out, let me know what you think! I am not sure if I am happy with the calendar, so I may post an updated version in a few days. The sight word activities,(oh no! It is at school, I will post this one tomorrow!) I think some of the ideas came from somewhere else, but I am not sure where. (It was one of my old files I created a few years ago before I started blogging). If it was you... please let me know! Enjoy!! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!