Tuesday

behavior chart freebie!

Behavior Clip Chart
I have had a lot of requests for my behavior chart lately so I decided to update it and add it as a freebie. If you have any questions on how I use it check out this post and this ebook.

 I would love to know how you use it in your classroom or if you have another system that works great for you.

OK, I have made you wait long enough... click on the link below the picture to get the chart. Enjoy and please show some love to the fantastic artist who made the clipart.
  Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am going down to 2nd grade after teaching 5/6 for over 10 years I was doing some research and found this. I really like it and want to use it. My question though is how to implement it when our second grade is doing a scaffolding program where we have a language arts block, a math block and then homeroom in the afternoon. I am just curious about it. I have some ideas but would love advice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a group of kids that I only saw one 50 min block a day so I would keep their clips in the same spot all week and move them back to green every Monday. If your students change classes you could make this smaller so it is portable on a clipboard and use a dry erase marker to write names of where students who are not on green are. I hope that made sense. I am not sure if I really answered your question though.

      Delete
  3. Super cute :) I like that is has 'teacher's choice' instead of something set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this behavior chart! Just what I've been looking for. What would be the best way to print this out? I need it to be big/poster like for students to see from far away. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I printed it as a small banner on vista print. I have heard that you can also go to places like office max and have banners made.

      Delete

I love to hear from the crew!