Friday

Frugal Friday: Teacher's Discounts

Hello!!! Yes I am still here! I have been working hard on setting up my classroom, but it is still a mess. I thought this might be a great time of year to share some of the places where I get teacher discounts. I hope this helps you out as your are setting up your room and beginning your school year! Ones I have personally used are: JoAnn Crafts (15%), A.C. Moore (I think 15%), Verizon (discount on my bill with school email), Staples, Office Max, Office Depot and Barnes & Noble. This is a huge list of discounts. Some I didn't know about until I looked at this list today. Click here to check out Gift Card Granny.
 Here are some other lists I found:

  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about the JoAnn discount?? Great to know - thanks!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!