Thursday

A great website!

I wanted to share with you today one of my favorite resources for finding new materials for our work boxes (I really need to do a post on work boxes so ya'll know what I am talking about.) I wandered onto 1+1+1=1 this summer while looking for stuff for my classroom. Since then I have fell in love! Carisa has a ton of printables on her site and most of the them are free. Yes, FREE! (You all know I love free!) Some of my favorite things to use in the classroom are the Clip & Learn wheels. This not only work on the targeted skill but also fine motor. Recently I printed off the Angry Birds pack and was so excited to begin using it. When we pulled it out, one of my students could not say thank you enough. He was so excited to see Angry Birds in our learning materials.   Here is the link to my favorite page on her site. So sail on over to 1+1+1=1 and let Carisa know I sent you!






  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!