Thursday

Currently March

Things have been a big insane, crazy, hectic this week. Ugggh!!! With the two hour delay this morning I thought I would type up a quick post. I have wanted to jump on the currently train for awhile so I though, well here is my opportunity. There are lots of great bloggers linked up so check it out!





Listening:  A is playing PlayStation 3.  One of his loves.   Well, really video games are his obession.  If you don't know already, A is diagnosed with PDD-NOS and is on the high end of the Autistic Spectrum.  Video games are his passion and always his go to topic of conversation.  We often compare A to Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory. 

Loving:  We have a two hour delay today due to tidal flooding.  I am loving the extra time to work on an IEP, but also not loving that some of my students and coworkers may be experiencing flooding. 

Thinking:  We are working on map skills in class.... it is not going well to say the least.  Any ideas?

Wanting:  I have lost my baby weight from C (he will be a year old at the end of this month), but now I want to lose some of it from B, and the eventually A.  (Yes, my kids really do have names that go in alphabetically order, it was not really planned that way.)

Needing:  To make a long story short, my current provider (who we love and B & C have been with their who lives) is retiring.  Now I have to find a new person to trust with my babies. 

Like: Cookies!!! Warm, homemade chocolate chip are my favorite.  I am sure this has nothing to do with the my current problem with losing weight. 

Love:  Coffee!! I know it is bad when my students tell their parents they want to buy a coffee cup.  Also one of my limited verbally students can say the word coffee clear as a bell.  I must talk about it to much. 

Hate: Calories.... I think this one is self explanatory. 

Well, that is it!  Head on over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade and check out all of the other great bloggers who have linked up to this months Currently



 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I agree with hating calories!!! They totally rule our lives at times :(. Glad you got to enjoy your 2-hour delay, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with your like, love, hate! I found you through Farley's currently--I'm your newest follower. Please feel free to stop by if you get a chance!

    ~Steph

    The Quirky Apple
    Sparkly, Quirky Lifebox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love Currentlys?! We are working on maps and globes in our social studies unit. We use Map Champ atlases, which the kids LOVE!

    I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!