Monday

Currently April

I really like doing the currently from Farley over at Oh' boy 4th Grade. I get to check out new blogs, plus share some insights with the people who find me interesting enough to read my blog.  If you are looking for some new blogs to follow, definitely check out currently .


listening:  I have been busy trying to clean up the house today, so I am listening to music on one of those music TV stations. 

loving:  Ahhhh, Spring Break.  I get to spend the week with these three amazing boys.  (Even if they do drive me bonkers at times)

thinking:  I have been working with some great bloggers to set up a blog hop dedicated to Autism Awareness.   I can't wait to see the outcome!

wanting:  I need serous help with organization both in my classroom and at my house.   I keep telling my husband that the problem is that our house is to small, but really we have a lot of unorganized junk.

needing:  When I was student teaching I ran almost every day.  It was a HUGE stress reliever plus helped me lose a lot of weight.   I really want to start again.  Finding the time is my problem.

advice:  You will never know if you will like blogging or using TPT if you don't try it.  I always thought "who would want to buy my stuff on TPT?"  Amazingly enough, I have made $30 in the past 2 months.  Not a fortune, but I am happy with it. 



  Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love running! It is so hard to find the time. There are not enough hours in the day!!!

    Bridget
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to run... :( it's so hard to find time! Jealous that you are on break! I still have 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are adorable! Enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...a home and classroom organizer?! Do you think it can be the same person? A person that I can tell how unorganized I am and they'll give me a system that works for me? That would be heavenly. :)

    Found you through the linky. :)

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your week with your adorable boys. I just spent my Spring Break trying to get a rid of all the unnecessary junk I have in my small house too. My 2 boys have cleaner rooms now, I must say. Happy to be a new follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!