Wednesday

Find a word monster edition

My students have jumped head first into the month of October and are already super excited about Halloween. I decided to make them a Find a word with a monster.(If you look carefully you can see the words hiding on the monster to the left.) I originally got this idea from another blog and at this moment can not remember where. (Blame it on pregnancy brain) So if you know where I got it from, please let me know so that I can give credit. I also made a find the letter version to try with some of my younger students. Let me know what you think!!

Click here to get Monster Word Find.

Also, this weekend I will be doing a review of a Halloween bags where kids can color them with markers. This will also be a giveaway. I am really excited about trying it out and can't wait to see what my boys think!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This will make a great center! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it said that this document is private and I was not able to download

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from the crew!