Wednesday

october poem

Every month I do a new poem for my students to practice reading. I always add pictures so that they can have a visual to help with the words. They always seem to enjoy this and love showing EVERYONE how well they can read it. This month my poem is about pumpkins. I found the poem on DLTK. If you have never heard of this site, it is definitely worth a check out. She has a lot of information that I find useful when planning my monthly activities. I then used pictures from my grandparents farm (Glenview Farm). If you live in NJ, NY, or PA... go check it out. The mountain in the fall is beautiful!!! I grew up there and it is something I miss tremendously. Click here for the website. I do have one picture that I got off of Google images and of course I have no clue where, so I can't give credit where credit is due. Hopefully I will find it and update. So I put the words and pictures together and got the poem. Check it out on Scribd. PS> The picture to the left is one of my favorite of my boys.  It is from 2 years ago and I still love it!!1
Pumpkin Pumpkin on the Ground



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!