Monday

Whooo hoo it's summer!!!

Whooo hoo it's summer!!! Today is my first official day of summer break.   Of course the boys and I had to go into school this morning so I could print progress reports, but doesn't every teacher work even when we are supposedly "off".

My plans for the summer include lots of fun activities with the boys (Like the picture of the beach in a cup we made at ESY a few years ago), blogging (which I am really looking forward to sharing so of what I have been up to the last few months), and getting back on track with my health and fitness.   If there is something in particular you would like me to blog about, just let me know!  I am always up for suggestions.

What are you summer plans?
 photo blogsignature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from the crew!